Training sessions are available for registration!
On Wednesday March 22, there will be a full day of training courses on PostgreSQL and related topics provided by some of the most popular training companies in the PostgreSQL community.
Each half-day session is offered at a cost of €75 (incl. VAT), and each full-day session at €150 (incl. VAT). This includes:
- Approximately 3.25 hours of instructor-led training for half day sessions, 6.5 hours for the full-day session
- Coffee breaks to keep the concentration levels up
- Course material, if required
All training sessions are held on the Wednesday before the conference. This means that you can either attend the full day session, or one or two of the half day sessions. It is not permitted to switch to a different session once your registration has been confirmed, unless you contact the conference organisers and get confirmation first. Space is strictly limited in each individual session.
Each training course is provided by a third-party which is wholly responsible for the course content. The proceeds of the training are shared between the company providing each course and PostgreSQL Europe.
The following full-day training course is offered:
The following half-day training courses are offered before lunch:
- Bien démarrer avec votre instance PostgreSQL by Patrick Francelle and Stéphane Schildknecht from Loxodata
- Tout ce que vous avez toujours voulu savoir sur les Pools de Connexions (sans jamais oser le demander) by Frédéric Delacourt from Data Bene
The following half-day training courses are offered after lunch:
- Disaster recovery avec PGBackrest by Philippe Viégas and Stéphane Schildknecht from Loxodata
- CREATE EXTENSION, la vôtre de préférence by Cédric Villemain from Data Bene
Note! There are overlapping training sessions. You can only attend either the full day course, or one half day course before lunch and/or one after. They are all on the same day, and you cannot freely move between the sessions.
If you wish to take a training course, you must register in advance for the sessions you want when you register for the conference. If you have already registered for the conference, training sessions can be added to your existing registration as an additional option. Space is limited, so book early to avoid disappointment!